巴夏:宇宙的五個法則
原創:巴夏Bashar
Don't react to the things that you don't prefer,
不要對你不喜好的東西做出反應
Because remember,
因為,你們要記住:
Even if something crops up in your life you don't prefer
即使生活中出現了某些你不喜好的東西
It's still there for a reason
它會出現在那裡,肯定有原因的
You can use in a positive way
你可以積極地利用它
Make it part of your excitement that things crop up you don't prefer
使它成為你興奮的一部分
Because it is going to give you an opportunity to see by contrast what it is you do prefer more clearly.
因為它給了你一個對比的機會,讓你更清楚地發現你的真正喜好
That's how to use that in a positive way
而這就是積極正面使用它的方式
Instead of simply matching the vibration of what you don't prefer by moping about it.
而不是帶著鬱悶的心情,匹配到你不喜好的事物的振頻
The idea is nothing effects you until you agree to be affected.
沒有什麼東西能夠影響到你,除非(直到)你同意自己能夠被影響
You are changing your own energy to match the frequencies of things you believe are true
任何東西,只要你“信以為真”,你就會改變自己的能量,從而與之匹配
So watch your definitions
所以,要覺察到你的定義
And create new definitions that work for you
並且創造出適用你的新定義
Instead of just assuming that the ones that don't work for you are facts that you cannot change
而不是僅僅假設對您不起作用的定義,是您無法更改的事實
The only facts that exist in your creation are the five facts, we call the five laws.
在你的造物中,真正的事實,就五個,我們稱之為“五個法則”
You exist.
第一:你存在
Everything is here and now.
第二:一切都存在於此時此地
The one is all, and the all are the one
第三:一即一切,一切即一
What you put out is what you get back.
第四:你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼
Everything changes except the laws
第五:一切都在改變
Everything else other than those facts are not facts .
除了這五個事實以外,其他的一切都不是事實
They are perspectives.
它們是視角
They are opinions.
它們是觀點(意見)
They are beliefs
它們是信念
And you can change every single one of those.
並且,它們中的每一個,你都可以改變
節選自2017年4月8日《鏡子 鏡子》