2022年5月8日 星期日

【巴夏】傷害他人是興奮嗎?

 巴夏:傷害他人是興奮嗎?

2022-05-09 翻譯:無限宇宙之愛


問:你好,老巴,

Hello bashar, hello again.

我今天的問題是關於興奮公式的,你可能已經猜到了,

so my question today is about the formula as you may have guessed,

我們被教導要跟隨我們內心的興奮,

you know we are taught to follow our hearts excitement,

但當我試圖向別人傳播這些知識時,問題出現了,

but the question has come up when I'm trying to spread this knowledge to others,

如果興奮不一定是正面的呢?

what if the excitement isn't necessarily positive?

比如:

so for example,

一個有暴力傾向的人可能會在傷害他人中找到刺激,

a violent person may find excitement in harming others,

一個種族主義者可能會在傷害某個特定種族的人時感到興奮,

沒有別的原因之因為他們的存在,

a racist might find excitement in harming someone of this particular race for no other reason than that they exist,

偏執者,等等。

a bigot you know etc etc.

或者有人想和最好朋友的伴侶或者親戚的伴侶上床,

or somebody that wants to sleep with a best friend's partner or like a relative's partner.

他們可能會對此感到非常興奮,

they may feel very excited about this.

但我想這明顯不同於你教的內心的興奮,

but I assume that this is obviously different from what you're teaching with the hearts excitement,

我們怎麼能區分我們應該跟隨的興奮呢?

so how do we differentiate between what is the excitement we should follow?

希望你能明白我說的,謝謝!

I hope that makes sense, thank you!


巴夏:你把“興奮”這個詞用得太隨意了,

you are using the term excitement in a very loose way,

因為傷害別人其實不是跟隨他們的興奮,

because the idea of someone doing harm to another is not actually following their excitement.

儘管他們可以這樣說,

even though they may call it such,

你得有能力辨別興奮和焦慮之間的區別,

you have to have the ability to discern the difference between excitement and anxiety,

僅僅因為有人經歷了焦慮,然後按著焦慮行動,把它叫做興奮,並不意味著就是這樣的,

and just because someone is going through anxiety and acting out on anxiety and calling it excitement doesn't make it so,

根據定義,興奮是一條積極的路,

excitement by definition is a positive path,

這就是我們定義它的方式,興奮、激情等等,

that's how we're defining it excitement passion so on so forth.

要明白,如果他們做的是負面機制上的定義,像是分離、分開、貶低、控制,

the idea is to simply understand that if they are doing the definition of mechanical negativity segregation separation diminishment control,

那麼這些不是興奮的同義詞,

then these are not synonyms for excitement.

因為興奮有一個積極的定義,

because excitement has a positive definition,

它們等同於焦慮和控制,

they are equal to anxiety and fear,

你得辨別出他們有沒有這麼做。

and you have to recognize the difference whether they do or not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言